Sunday, December 5, 2010

Food + Tendonitis

Guh. I've been doing nothing but eating the past few weeks. Nothing but sugar and chocolate over Thanksgiving break, and bowlful after bowlful of pasta since. I feel awful.

Also, the Monday before Thanksgiving, I talked to my jazz teacher after class because my toe had been bothering me. I thought maybe it was just stiff or I had pulled something, but she told me to go to a doctor because she feared it might be a stress fracture. The next day I went to the university clinic and the doctor diagnosed me with tendonitis in my toe.

So now I'm in physical therapy.

1 comment:

VictoriaCrimson said...

That is so unbelieveably unfortunate! =/ Garrrhhh. Stupid injuries. However! Tendonitis is SO much less severe than a stress fracture. I'm sure you already know that. Just keep the inflammation down and you'll be on your way to recovery, along with that PT. Good luck! :)

xo
Victoria