Friday, March 26, 2010

Envy and Juice

There's a girl I work with who is, literally, everything I'd like to be. She's thin, delicate, and beautiful. She has brown hair that, when up, makes her look like a dancer and, when down, hangs long and curling at the bottom. She has a low, quiet voice that always sounds like she's laughing inside. She's witty and friendly. She wears a short peacoat that cinches in to show off her perfect waist. She has large eyes, thin, stately eyebrows, and an oval face.

I am so jealous.

Also, I am now stocked up for today's juice fast. I bought a big bottle of V8 Fusion (in Strawberry Banana, my favourite!) and discovered that you can buy pineapple juice in individual cans. So I did. I love pineapple juice, and there's only 100 calories in each can! I know that's too much for some people, but I don't restrict so much that I can't drink a few of those today. And if I have a can of juice instead of some fatty foods, then I figure I'm coming out ahead.

No comments: