Sunday, April 18, 2010

Gym + lifewater

Just got back from the gym. :) I played some racquetball (I'm getting better!) then went running on the treadmill, did some yoga, and tried out a stair-stepper. It's not one where your feet are moving in circles, but where you just step up and down as fast as you can. It really works your calves, and I think I'll have to do it more often.

Also, have you tried these new 0 calorie lifewaters by SoBe? They're amazing! No calories, lots of vitamins, and they taste wonderful. Strawberry Dragonfruit and Strawberry Apricot as my favorites, with Fuji Apple Pear as a close third. And they're sweet, so they satisfy my sweet tooth.What do you guys drink that has no calories? (Besides diet soda, as I don't like the carbonation and I'm not a huge fan of soda.)

No comments: