Thursday, November 18, 2010

Today! + Red Bracelets

You girls are gonna be so proud of me. I ate nothing today. Well, besides the Mountain Dew I had (280 calories) and a whole ton of cough drops (no nutrition facts, of course). But I'm feeling great! My plan for tomorrow (besides catching up on laundry) is to head to the uni gym for at least two hours and maybe hit up a dance class at the studio if there's anything interesting.

Edit: Even though I put it in the title, I forgot to talk about red bracelets. Can you tell I haven't been sleeping well? Anyway, I picked up a stein of red yarn yesterday and am making red knot bracelets. It's really fun. One of these days I'll start selling them on here (just for whatever you can give, and through PayPal) for some extra spending money.

Edit Number Two: Boyfriend just called. He wants to go get breakfast food at the 24-hour place by us. Guess I will be eating today, because he'd notice if I didn't. But I can burn it off tomorrow!

No comments: