Saturday, September 4, 2010

Sorry, again.

It's been almost a month since I've posted. Yikes! So sorry!

Anyways, classes started two days ago, and I'm still sore. My ballet teacher is super nice and the other classes I had that day were enjoyable too. And I've hardly eaten anything. The nice thing about a busy schedule is that you can just say, "Oh, no time to eat now!" or "I'll grab something after my next class" and no one questions it.

I just got back from the university gym. The first thing I did was slip off my shoes and sweater and make my way to the big scale at the back of the locker room.

142 pounds.

Hells yes.

Sure, it's not nearly as much as I was hoping, but I was worried that all my summer bingeing would leave me over what I was when summer started. But that's not the case. And with 5 hours of dance and 2 hours of racquetball a week, as well as whatever dance classes I can make it to at the studio I work at and whatever various classes I can make it to at the gym on weekends, I should be burning calories like it's going out of style this semester.

We can do it!

No comments: