Sunday, September 5, 2010

Exercise + Food + Faire

I went to the gym again today. When I weighed myself before the work-out, I was down to 141.5 pounds! I'm certainly over that now, since I went out to eat with Boyfriend and a friend afterwards, but I spent 40 minutes straight on the elliptical without feeling tired. It was wonderful.

Tomorrow I'm supposed to go to the Renaissance Faire (like Boyfriend and I do every year with friends) but I don't really feel like it this year. I have nothing to wear and I'm feeling sick. And after going for so many years straight, there's nothing new to see. And I have hundreds (thousands?) of pictures from the faire, so even that isn't a reason to go. I'm thinking I might skip out to do stuff around the apartment and spend some more time at the gym. Now, to think of a way to tell Boyfriend that I don't want to go.

No comments: