Friday, May 21, 2010

Life Woes



I'm sitting at home alone, watching Weeds for the first time, and having another hard day. I just don't have the motivation to do anything, I'm worried that Boyfriend is going to cheat on me with a female friend and classmate of his (and you're the first people I've told that), and I feel disgusting. All I want to do is hop on the bus to Whole Foods and dose myself up with some herbal anti-anxiety pills like I did all last semester, but they're expensive and I know Boyfriend would get upset. I don't want to deal with anything right now.

1 comment:

Liz said...

I'm sorry :( I hope your boyfriend doesn't cheat on you! If he does, he wasn't worth it anyway. Good luck!
If you need someone to talk to, you can message me and get my phone number to text. My email is thinneristhewinner1@gmail.com