Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ugh.

Of course. I'm going to a wedding reception next month, and instead of buying a new dress, I figured I'd just wear this gorgeous brown and white one I got for a Homecoming dance in high school. It's so pretty and flowy and it makes me looks so thin.

Well today is my 3-year anniversary with Boyfriend. And I wanted to look nice (even though he didn't remember [for the first time ever!]) so I wore the dress. And he just dropped me off at work on his motorcycle. (We got here earlier, so I'm updating you all quick.) And on our way here, my dress blows out from where I had tucked it under myself and gets caught in his back tire/brake. He had to rip part of the skirt to get it free, and it was causing some braking issues. Ugh!

So I'll need to go dress shopping. I hate dress shopping. Everything's expensive and makes me look fat and blocky. But at least now I'll have no qualms about having a model wear this dress into the lake for a photo shoot. Gotta look on the bright side!

2 comments:

Cammie said...

Err.. caught in the tire? Must have been embarrassing.
Silver lining: A dress that you bought from high school still fits you! That's awesome.
Hope you continue to do well =]

Pointe said...

It was very embarrassing. Plus side: I did a photo shoot with the dress and my most beautiful model in the lake, and the results were wonderful.

And I have a shirt that I bought in middle school that still fits me! I break it out when I need a pick-me-up.