Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Blogger Addict Award


I just saw that Liz gave me the Blogger Addict Award. Thanks, sweetie!

So, the rules are that I have to list 5 things I love, 5 things I hate, and 5 people I award it to. Here we go.

5 Things I Love:
-Techno Music: 'nuff said.
-Rowing Machines: They hurt my hands after a while, but they feel so good on your arms.
-Baking: I love cooking and baking for other people. I adore taking care of people when they come over.
-Dinner Mints: om nom nom.
-Lip Gloss: especially the ones that smell sweet.

5 Things I Hate:
-Swarms of Small Bugs: they get in your eyes, get stuck on mentioned lip gloss, and are so annoying.
-Heat: I do bad in the heat. I get sick, start shaking, and sometimes hallucinate.
-Cola: I hate all colas. They taste so bad.
-Hangnails: ouch.
-Folding Laundry: I love doing laundry, but putting it away is boring and I don't like it.

5 People I Give The Award To:
-Violet
-Hollow
-Rae
-Haley
-and, of course, back to Liz, who has always supported me.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Hehe :) I hate folding laundry too! I feel like I'm perpetually doing laundry... every time I finish it, my clothes get dirty again and I have to do laundry again! Arg!

I hope your day goes wonderfully :)

carla's diet plan said...

hi, i live in Italy and lucky for me i learned english in 6 grade. i like your blog it's very inspirational. i even started my own blog. please give me support.