Sunday, July 4, 2010

Right?



I'm more attractive than her, right? Please tell me I'm more attractive than her. I'm sick of Boyfriend drooling over her. It's even worse because I can't talk to him about it. I can't even be upset, since he always gets angry whenever I'm upset about anything,

Now I'm torn between eating everything (besides the hamburgers in the fridge) and just giving up on food altogether. My personality obviously can't keep him around anymore, since he ignores me whenever other girls are around, so maybe it's time to drop this weight fast and try to at least catch his eye now and then.

I'm so sick of this.

Stay stronger than me, girls.

Edit: Ha! She's using the photo above (uncropped and without the blur) as her profile picture on Facebook. How ironic.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Yah, you are def more attractive than her! Also, if your bf is drooling over other girls, maybe you don't want him to be your bf anyway. You want someone who will only be looking at you!!
Good luck!