Thursday, July 15, 2010

Binge and (Almost) Purge

Yesterday was awful. Lunch with my friend wasn't too bad. We went to Noodles & Company, and I had a small bowl of their mac 'n' cheese, which is too good to be believed. But then I went to work. And I ate everything I could. Some butterscotch candies, some donut holes, some chocolate donuts, a 100 Grand bar, a Kit Kat, and probably more that I'm forgetting. I just shoved food in my pockets and ate when no one was around. My stomach was so full, I almost threw up on the floor. And I came so close to just walking into the bathroom and throwing up it all. But I've told myself that as long as I'm having my period and as long as I'm not throwing up or abusing laxatives, what I do isn't too bad. It may not be true, but it's what I believe. So I kept it all down. I feel so gross. Today is going to be as little and as light of food as possible. Maybe just a Mountain Dew and a slice of leftover pizza. We'll see.

No comments: