Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hunger and Thirst + Reading

The past few days I've noticed that I've had a greatly diminished appetite. Yay! However, I'm constantly thirsty. At work, I keep seeking out bubblers (water fountains, etc.) and gulping down cold water. I'm just so thirsty. But that's better than hungry.

Also, I'm in the library now reading a thesis from the mid-90s about eating disorders and women's literature. It's really interesting. I'd recommend it to you, but it's a thesis, and therefore you wouldn't be able to find it unless you were at my university. But whatever.

2 comments:

Liz said...

That's great! I'm so glad for you :)
That pic is super pretty- great extension!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello, How are you? walking through internet have come across your blog, I loved it.
Sorry my English is pathetic, I know, but I try: P
I love your photos, your words, I read from Spain.

Greetings and big kisses