Saturday, July 3, 2010

Fourth of July

Tomorrow is the 4th. Boyfriend and I are having a cook out with some friends to show off our new place. I'll probably just be having a veggie burger and grilled corn. I can't not eat, since people will be over all day, but at least it's healthy stuff. I'm very nervous about some of our guests, though. One of our friends is bringing a girl we know, and his ex-girlfriend, who we are also friends with, is coming. They just broke up last weekend, and he cared about her a lot, so I'm nervous. Also, the girl that I was afraid Boyfriend was going to cheat on me with is going to be here. I haven't met her, but I've seen pictures, and she's so pretty. And she's the girl that can call him late at night and have him tripping over himself to go to the bars with her and some classmates, even when he refuses to do anything with me. I'll probably spend way too much time tonight and tomorrow morning stressing about what I'm going to wear. I need to look better than her.

No comments: