Monday, July 26, 2010

Sorry! + Weight + Plans + Liquid Fast?

Sorry that I haven't been updating much. I just feel like such a failure. I've been eating and eating and eating, everything in sight. Even when I'm not hungry, I'm stuffing my face. I don't have access to a scale, but I'm sure I'm quite a few pounds up in weight. I feel so gross.

But here's a story: about a week ago, Boyfriend and I were talking about weight, and I mentioned how everyone thinks I'm younger than I am, lighter than I am, and a bigger cup size than I am. Since he knows my birthdate and bra size, he tried to guess my weight. And his guess? 130! Sure, it's a lot higher than I want to be (110) but it's also a lot less than I am right now.

No pictures this post, as I'm on campus before work.

Plans for tomorrow:
-work out for at least 1.5 hours
-40 calorie Green Giant cauliflower-and-cheese tray for lunch
-egg fried rice for supper
-lots of water

Also, I'm thinking about trying another 24-hour liquid fast. I'd have to get some LifeWaters and stuff to drink so that I'm not just stuck with water. Anyone want to do it with me?

1 comment:

carla's diet plan said...

Yes liquid fast. I am on the water fast right now and lost 6 pounds in 3 days.