Friday, July 2, 2010

Today




Today has been a nice, laid-back day. Boyfriend came with me to brunch with a couple of friends from school, and we even took his motorcycle there. I feel so cool riding it, even though I hate turns.

The two of us also went to our building complex's fitness room today. I tried everything a little and discovered that the side thing on the treadmill works as a barre if no one's using it. I also went out onto the sun deck to work on dance stuff. (By the way, since my old sneakers got tossed in the move, I was working out in my ballet slippers.) I was trying to get this one off-balance spin right, but the flooring was too slippery, so I kept "falling" too far. But I did leg presses and pull-downs and worked on my legs/abs. As we were leaving, Boyfriend teased me about how I hadn't run "your five miles." I just haven't worked out hardcore for so long that I need to slowly get back into things.

I'm thinking that I may head back over there for a while, even though that'll mean I'll have to come back while his guy friends are over. And I still need to put away laundry. So my least favorite part of laundry.

Stay cute, girls!

p.s. There's a new poll over on the right. Go vote!

No comments: